- SunLike White LED Seoul Semiconductor | Sunlight-Spectrum incl. UV-A | 4 pcs.
- Full Spectrum White LED Seoul Semiconductor | 8000 Kelvin | 12 pcs
- Royal Blue LED Lumileds Luxeon | 440-455 Nanometers | 12 pcs
- Blue LED Limileds Luxeon | 470-480 Nanometers | 4 pcs
- The ratio of blue to red to white LEDs is 1:1
- PAR (photosynthetic active radiation): 4.06 μmol/s/watt
- LED efficiency up to 100 lumens/watt (average value from white and blue LED)
- Power 10 watts à module
- Beam angle 120°
- Lifetime approx 60,000 hours
- Specially designed for marine aquariums
- Based on the popular luminous color Ultra Blue White 1:1
- 25% SunLike-LED by Seoul Semiconductor in white light area with short-wave light (UV-A)
- Smoothed dent in the light spectrum between blue and green
The white and blue LEDs on this module can be controlled separately with our optionally available SC20 light control. This enables beautiful color gradients, such as dawn and dusk, as well as moonlight.